Nova Fides is a family textile company based on people, that carries out every phase of production, from raw material to finished product.
It has decades of experience using recycled fiber that comes from re-using discarded clothing in order to create 100% recycled products.
Nova Fides also works with virgin raw materials and the result is a naturally coloured product that doesn’t require any dyeing.
Nova Fides specializes in the production of fabrics for men, women and children with the aim of responding to the different needs of a constantly evolving market.
Thanks to its high production flexibility, it guarantees a high level of fabric customization, combining economic, social and environmental sustainability.
From yarn to fabric.
More than 60 years of history.
Collections are called families and the key points are elegance, tradition, sustainability and innovation.
Thanks to constant research you can find:
• High quality recycled and regenerated fabrics
• Fabrics made from raw materials of natural origin, not dyed
• Fabrics made from raw materials treated with natural dyes
• Premium fabrics made with extremely refined workmanship
• High performance fabrics that guarantee comfort, softness, breathability and resistance thanks to the incessant experimentation and the use of the most innovative technologies
NF TOO is a new beginning on Nova Fides without forgetting the heritage of a journey that starts from afar.
Some of the families of Nova Fides are made with natural non-dyed fibers (UNDYED and Lana Moretta) or dyed with natural colors (NTRL).
These chemical-free fabrics are used to create the new NF TOO capsule.
The doors of Nova Fides are always open, to tell the story of excellence, quality and the link with the largest textile district in Europe.
Live a unique experience between historical and contemporary, touching the fabrics, knowing every aspect of the production cycle for an immersive moment in the world Nova Fides